2. GPRMusic products are not sold, but licensed to you, as a single user. You may not sell, sub-license, share, or otherwise transfer the license of any products without prior permission.
3. Products are the intellectual property of GPRMusic and all rights belong to GPRMusic . Unauthorized duplication is a violation against the law. Do not pirate the products here or karma will come back and strike you tenfold if you do.
4. The GPRMusic soundsets and presets are royalty free and can be used for commercial or non-commercial use, for music and audio productions.
5. GPRMusic products may not be free of bugs or errors and is used at your own risk. GPRMusic is not liable for any damage, blown up speakers, loss of hearing, any lost profit, loss of data, malfunctioning or indirect damage caused by the products licensed to you. In no event shall the liability exceed the amount you paid for your license.
6. You may not sample or copy GPRMusic products or presets for the purpose of creating and distributing new sample libraries, instruments or soundpacks. You are not allowed to sample GPRMusic synth presets to create sample libraries of any sort.
7. All GPRMusic products are delivered as digital downloads and since you have no way to truly return the products, then we are not obliged to offer a refund according to EU regulations for digital deliveries. We will make exceptions, if you have not yet clicked the download link or activated a serial – but doing either then you “break the seal” of the product and lose your right to a refund.
8. These Terms & Conditions will continue to apply until terminated by you or GPRMusic . If you want to terminate them you can do so by destroying all copies of your licensed products. GPRMusic may terminate them if you breach this agreement. These terms shall survive any termination.